Well, the countdown is on to the end of my 1st trimester. I have to say....I'm glad, considering that I have had a terrible time going through all of the ups and downs of nausea, fatigue, emotional instability......and on and on. I am starting to feel somewhat better. My nausea is mainly at night now. As for Noah, he's completely aware of the "baby" being in my tummy, but in reality, he probably thinks it will never come out and turn his life upside down. Oooo....how do I explain that one? Anyway, he is obsessed with my belly-button....probably because he is obsessed with buttons, and he may think that something is supposed to happen if he presses it.....he, he!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
10 Weeks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I love the pictures! I hope you feel 100% better soon! I am sorry it has been so hard!
So glad your nausea is subsiding.. almost there!! And kudos to you for no weight gain yet.. I think I had already gained about 8 lbs at week 10, oops! Let me know when you want to reschedule our playdate.
Shannon
Post a Comment