Here "SHE" Is!!! Yesterday, Jason, Noah, and I were given the most wonderful news!! We're having a girl!! 100%...no doubt about it!!! A couple of you have asked over the last couple of weeks what I thought it was going to be....I have to honestly say that I have known it was a girl for the past 4-5 weeks...but, it has been very difficult with not knowing "for sure." There are mostly boys on Jason's side of the family, and we were beginning to wonder if we'd ever see a little girl. Believe me, our boys are precious enough, but isn't it wonderful to be given the best of both worlds? I am Overly Excited! A funny story....it took the entire 30 minute ultrasound to confirm that it was indeed a girl. Why?? She had her legs crossed just like a little lady...It was hard to wait for the final word, but it was quite funny to see her act in that way. I cannot WAIT to meet her!!!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I am SOOOO THRILLED! Congrats to you and Jason and big brother Noah! Love yall!
Congratulations, Summer! I know you are very excited. I know I was when I found out Makensie was a girl. It's great having one of each!
How exciting! Little girls are so much fun. Congrats!
We were so excited when you called our mommmy yesterday with the big news. We are very happy for you and can't wait to meet Princess Pendley. She doesn't know it yet, but she already has two great girlfriends that are looking forward to future playdates:)
Emma and Claire
I'm so happy for y'all! Little girls are so much fun. I know you and Jason are so excited and I bet Noah will be such a sweet and protective big brother. Have fun picking out girly clothes and bedroom things! Now I can't wait to hear what you're going to name her: )!
Thank heaven for little girls!! Finally, we will have a little girl to spoil in the family. As much as I love looking for things for Noah, girl stuff just melts my heart! I cannot wait to meet my niece! Yipee!
Yeah!!! I am so thrilled and releaved. This is a prayer answered. Now I can't wait to hold her and love her. I know she will be beautiful just like her brother. Summer and Jason, I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations Summer and Jason! I looked for you at church but we must have missed each other. I am so excited for you. What a great big brother Noah will be:) Congrats and I LOVE her name!
Kim
Post a Comment