Here are my special 3D/4D photos taken yesterday...aren't I a cutie? Mommy, Daddy, and Noah think so too! I showed them my beautiful face...chubby cheeks and all! Of course, they fell in love, especially my daddy! He says I already have him wrapped around my little finger....
Here I am bringing my hand up to my mouth....here, my facial features look just like my big brother Noah....even the ultrasound tech thought so!
Watch me yawn! I did this 6-7 times during the 40 minute ultrasound...you know, a girl needs her beauty sleep....hehe!
I can open my eyes and look for mommy, daddy, and Noah! Hey there! Can't wait to see you all! :)
See? I can also smile already...although my big brother thought I looked "sad" in this picture. I am a happy girl, and I am ready to meet you Noah!~~Hope you all enjoyed these pictures as much as we have so far! We had the most amazing experience this time with our 3D/4D ultrasound. When we did this with Noah, my amniotic fluid was low, so it was a little more difficult to get some great angles, etc., but with Sailer, it worked out much better, especially b/c we had an amazing ultrasound tech that worked with her until she showed us all that we wanted to see. And, let me tell you...she has quite a little personality already! Here are some things that we learned from the ultrasound tech about our precious daughter to come~~
1. Sailer's current heartbeat is 136 beats/minute! Perfect!
2. Sailer has chubby cheeks and chubby hands....unlike her big brother, Noah! The tech seems to think that she'll be bigger than Noah. (Noah was 7 lbs. 2 oz. at 37 weeks)
3. Sailer enjoys sucking her thumb in utero.....oh goodness!
4. Sailer has long hair all over her head...we even saw it flowing in the amniotic fluid! The tech said she had "long flowing hair" already....how exciting! We'll see!
5. Sailer LOVES her umbilical cord, and played with it during most of the ultrasound. She even had it wrapped around her wrist....the tech said she was wearing it like a bracelet!!! Hey...it's never too early to start, huh?
6. Sailer is already in the head down position....perfect for another regular delivery....mommy is keeping her fingers crossed! Of course, the chiropractic adjustments will help ensure this position!
It's impossible to express just HOW MUCH we are so IN LOVE with Sailer already....yesterday just made it so much more real. We hope you all enjoy our pictures and will continue to pray for our growing family. This has definately been an extra special Valentine's for sure! :) Praise GOD!

2 comments:
HOW AMAZING!!! I LOVE the pictures. She is so cute. It really is amazing how you can see so many details! I hope yall had a great day today... sounds like you did!
Hey Summer! How neat. I didn't read the description and when I first saw the pictures I thought they were clay sculptures: )! Technology is amazing! She's so cute, I can't wait to see her once she's here. Mom left yesterday, I was really sad to see her go, she was a huge help. Please call me soon, I'd love to talk.
Post a Comment