After Noah's afternoon nap, Jason brought him by the shower to visit...and to open a few gifts of his own. He's so sweet...I felt really guilty about not spending that much time with him that day. As Sailer's arrival gets closer, I am having a hard time thinking about how I can continue to give him the attention he needs, while taking care of Sailer too.....it's hard :(

I LOVE Noah so much! :)
And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tricia and Tiff-Tiff too! :) They have always been so awesome and supportive of me!
My Mom and I....
Me with My Mom and Kristin....Two of my wonderful and fabulous shower hosts....I LOVE Ya'll for such a BEAUTIFUL and MEANINGFUL shower! At this point, my mother-n-law, Darlene had just left for the evening, so that is why she is not pictured, but she is SO IMPORTANT to me, and I truly LOVE her for all of her love and support surrounding our growing family!
No comments:
Post a Comment