Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Corny Lunch :)

I have NO cravings.....and not really an appetite either! I have the will to eat, but there is just nothing that is appealing......has anyone else went through this?? I don't remember feeling this way with Noah either. Last night, Jason and I took Noah to eat some Mexican food, which on any given day is my FAVORITE food in the world!!! It tasted great, but I wasn't even sure that I wanted it until we got there....I had to taste it before I knew I really wanted to eat more of it. Weird, huh? A few days ago, I went to the grocery store to get Noah some juice, and SOMEHOW some powdered sugar donuts ended up in my cart......see, it's strange. I would have never thought about getting those donuts BEFORE I walked into the store.
Today, I ate a mini corn on the cob for lunch.......that's just not gonna get it.......ugh.
Maybe I just need some new recipes.......feel free to send me some!

No comments: