Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tummy Burn :(

It's already started.....I have heartburn in the pit of my stomach, and I feel nauseated tonight after eating dinner. Most of you who knew me when I was pregnant with Noah remember the terrible heartburn and reflux that I had.....but, it wasn't bad until I was around 22 weeks. I literally ate Rice-A-Roni and Macaroni for the entire last trimester of my first pregnancy. Those were the ONLY things that did not give me bad reflux or heartburn. And, I'm not ready to go there yet......
This is such a familiar feeling.....one that I was hoping not to experience again. Oh, well. It could be far worse I suppose.
The last 2 days have brought my first signs of morning sickness, although it's been pretty mild. Today, I took a 2 hour nap when Noah napped, which is not something I would normally do. I am SO TIRED........but, I'm feeling good still.
Time for bed.....

No comments: