Monday, August 13, 2007

My First Doctor's Appointment :)

Finally!!! Today, I was able to visit my doctor's office to receive the OFFICIAL word that I am, in fact, PREGNANT!!!
Everything is looking perfect, and I am scheduled to get my first ultrasound next month. I am SO EXCITED about that!
My due date is APRIL 5, 2008!!! It sounds like a lifetime away, but there is much to be done before then, so I am glad to have this time. I am SO excited, and Jason and I cannot wait to share this precious child with our families and friends, and especially NOAH!!!! He will be an awesome big brother!!
Thank you all for your constant support and encouragment! We love you!!! :)

3 comments:

Beth Goff said...

This will be a fun site to keep up with! The heartburn and reflux has started in me the past two days!! I had it really bad with Karoline and it has not been as bad this time around but here we go again. I got two bottles of Tums today! Hehe...
Do keep taking naps when Noah does! It is so important and it is so nice! I had to make myself do it!! I am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I love the blog. Chad told me everything went great at the doctor. I knew it would, and we will continue to pray for Baby Pendley. If you need anything please let me know! I can't wait to how this preganancy compares to Noah's, and to be an AUNT again. You will be a pro when I have kids!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on the new baby! May God continue to bless you, Jason and Noah!