

Well...here I am at 16 weeks...not much of a change since 12 weeks, except I am one step closer to feeling my sweet baby's movements...and of course, finding out what this little one will be....boy or girl? Who Knows? It's hard to predict, but we are very excited about finding out next month. This past Thursday, I visited my doctor for a check-up, and baby Pendley is strong and growing, with a heartbeat of 155 BPM. It was wonderful to finally hear the heartbeat for the first time.....I was able to see the baby's heartbeat on the last ultrasound, but this was my first time to actually hear it with the doppler. And...big news! I've gained 3 lbs.! This is good, b/c I had lost 1 lb. during the first trimester, so now, I'm headed in the right direction. I'm still small for being 4 months pregnant, but, we all know that that will soon change as I enter month 5 and 6.
I am still having about 1 sick day per week.....hard to believe, but hopefully this sickness will make it's way OUT of my life FOR GOOD soon. I am feeling good though...I'm still resting when Noah naps, and my appetite is getting better. I dined on some AMAZING sushi this week for the first time this pregnancy. I had some killer indigestion afterwards, but it was worth it! :)
PLEASE keep us in your prayers, and visit Noah's blog often....we have been SUPER busy, making sure that Noah's last fall season as an "only child" will be one worth remembering! :) Love you all!!!

1 comment:
Yeah! A baby bump! I think you have changed a lot since the last picture. You look amazing. I am glad that you only are experiencing 1 sick day a week, but it would be nice to not have any. You are always in my prayers. Love ya!
Post a Comment