Well...baby Pendley is definately making its presence known! So Exciting! About 4 days ago, I THOUGHT I felt that first little flutter, but it was SO SO subtle. I knew it could be possible since I first felt Noah move at 17 weeks, but I still needed some convincing. Then, sure enough, over the next 2-3 days, I felt more and more little thumps and flutters....mainly all in the same area, so I knew it was my little bambino!!! :) I just love it! It is just one of the most magical and amazing feelings that a mom-to-be can experience. Now, I am wondering more and more....who are you in there?? He Or She??? Only God knows!!!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How exciting to feel the flutters for the first time! It's going by pretty fast so far huh? I really like your pregnancy blog. It's nice to be able to keep up with your family. What an exciting time it is right now for ya'll. And just think, this is Noah's last Christmas as an only child! I'm sure it will be a really special time.
That is so exciting!
Post a Comment