I know...I am behind on posting....this Christmas season has been CRAZY with our family. So, now, it's 3 days before Christmas, and I am finally getting some time to give an update. And, sorry, no pictures just yet. I'm sure I'll get plenty with my family this week, so I'll post a belly pic then! :)
I am feeling pretty good....just getting a little tired and weary...not sure if it's this busy season or the pregnancy, but I am tired. I've been going to bed late and getting up early. Plus, we've had birthdays to celebrate, Christmas parties & events, and Noah's school has kept me busy the last couple of weeks. No wonder I'm tired!
Anyway, I recently had my 24 week doctor appt., and Sailer is measuring perfectly, although I am still very small for this stage. My belly is still not really in my way, which is hard to believe, but....hey! Who's complaining about that??? My due date is remaining the same for now....April 5th, so we're just truckin' right along. Noah and I have been talking more and more about "sissy," and he thinks that she is also in his belly.
Meanwhile, I have been nesting like Crazy for over a month...washing my fine china, cleaning out & organizing my closet, organizing my jewelry cabinet, and cleaning out Sailer's room as we prepare to start painting. I have ALWAYS got a project in the works....did I already mention that I'm tired?? He, He.
Anyway, my next step is my glucose test, which will be performed next week, so please keep our family in your prayers.....also, pray that I can slow down a bit....half the time, I don't even act as if I'm pregnant.
I hope you all enjoy this wonderful holiday season and that you are all safe! Thank you all for your sweet emails and BEAUTIFUL Christmas cards...I've enjoyed receiving those so much! :) Love You All!!!
~~Jesus Is The Reason For The Season~~

No comments:
Post a Comment