Saturday, December 8, 2007

Baby Love...at Christmas Time!!!

Last night, Jason and I went to our LifeGroup Christmas Party, and it was wonderful....we had the pleasure of meeting our two newest members of the group...baby Lindsey and baby Luke! They are both roughly 2 weeks old, and of course, I was all over little Lindsey. It felt so good to hold her! I was imagining holding Sailer and looking at her precious little face.....Now that Lindsey and Luke have arrived, there are 4 babies on the way! Whew! Something is in the water in our class, don't you think?
My 1st Banana Pudding....we only brought a little bit home..it turned out really yummy! :)
Isn't this tree the most adorable and precious tree ever? Our hosts for the party have 2 girls...Eleanor and Clare. This tree was in Clare's room...she is almost 2 years old. I instantly loved it! It is sitting on her dresser and it illuminates her entire room. Clare's mom, Meghan, did an extraordinary job decorating both girls rooms, so I was inspired all night. It was so good to be with all of the amazing women in our class...of course, all we did was talk about our children!

1 comment:

Beth Goff said...

What a great picture of yall... That tree reminds me of Karoline's pink feather tree, but hers is not as big. So cute!