Here I am at 34 weeks....I'm getting pretty uncomfortable now, and Sailer is dropping more and more each week it seems. She is so much lower than Noah ever was....a completely different pregnancy than my first. It's been easier and harder in different ways, but overall, I am enjoying being pregnant, and I feel very special to be blessed with a smooth and healthy pregnancy. Not much longer now! :)Monday, February 25, 2008
34 Weeks! WOW!
Here I am at 34 weeks....I'm getting pretty uncomfortable now, and Sailer is dropping more and more each week it seems. She is so much lower than Noah ever was....a completely different pregnancy than my first. It's been easier and harder in different ways, but overall, I am enjoying being pregnant, and I feel very special to be blessed with a smooth and healthy pregnancy. Not much longer now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
SUMMER!!! You look beautiful and I LOVE all your shower pictures. The cake is amazing!!! I know you had a great time and I sure wish I lived close by so I could have been there! I am sure Natalie feels the same! I can't wait to see Sailer's room! She is going to be such a precious little girl!
Hey Summer-
Congratulations! You look beautiful like you always do, but you definitely have that glow! We are so excited to be expecting & we can't wait until this 1st trimester is over. We got to see the heartbeat last Tuesday-it was so exciting. We aren't going to find out the sex until he or she is born in October, but the middle name for our little girl is Anniston :) How fun! Enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant & we'll definitely have to keep in touch. I'll pray for a quick & easy labor/delivery.
Sara
Hey Summer! Thanks...yes, add me to your list, I'll add you too :)
How exciting that Sailer will be coming so soon!
I'm so glad we can keep up better on here!
Post a Comment