Saturday, March 8, 2008

36 Weeks!

Hi Everyone! So sorry...no pictures yet. We've had an incredibly busy last couple of days at our house, and Jason and I haven't stopped long enough to even get out our camera.

Just wanted to give a quick update....I went to the doctor yesterday for my 36 week visit, and all is great! Sailer is still head down, which is wonderful, and my doctor could even feel her head, which tells how low she is...yikes! Her heartbeat and movements are strong, and my body is preparing for labor, although I'm not really thinning out yet. I'm having major Braxton Hicks contractions though....in fact, I had them all the way to the doctor's office. My blood pressure was a little elevated for me, but the doctor said it was normal for this stage in my pregnancy. So, there ya go. Not much to report....all positive news and I'm as excited as ever to meet Sailer!

I can't wait to post pics of her room...my mother-n-law hemmed her drapes and hung them this week, and they are beautiful. They give the room a soft pink glow....they just bring all of the elements of her room together. I am still waiting on some accessories to arrive that I ordered, so it could be awhile before I post pictures. In the meantime, we are having FUN! And, Jason has joined in my last nesting phase....we're still doing little projects around the house and cleaning out our back garage. Let me just say that Jason is SO PUMPED to meet his little girl...let me tell you! That's all he talks about, and I feel so lucky to have a husband that is as excited as he is. He's pumping me up! Anyway, we have our bassinet ready, carseat ready, and I've gotten out the boppy pillow! I've also got my hospital bag packed, as well as Sailer's, so do you think I'm ready or what??? We'll see..when the time comes.

So, PLEASE...keep us in your prayers during the next couple of weeks...I go back to the doctor next Tuesday for another exam....I'll be checked every week now until Sailer comes. So, I'll do my best to keep you all up to date on my progress!

Love You All! :)

No comments: