Tuesday, March 11, 2008

36 1/2 Weeks....

Just a quick update....I went to the doctor this morning for another check-up...this is really my 37 week visit, but since I'm not quite there yet, I call it my 36 1/2 week visit. Apparently, every week makes a big difference at this point....

The good news is that Sailer is considered "full-term" now, so my doctor told me that it could be "any day now." HOW EXCITING!!! Of course, I could go another 2-3 weeks, but just hearing the doctor say that gave me a rush! Her heartbeat was wonderful, and I had no weight gain...yay! My blood pressure was great, which has always been a concern for me since I had high blood pressure at the end with Noah. The Group B Strep test was negative, so I'm all set!

When I got home today, I had received some sconces that I had ordered for Sailer's room, so of course, that got me all excited too!!! It was a good day! Not to mention, Noah stayed with Dede this morning for a couple of hours and he stayed dry in big boy underwear.....YAY!! That was a big deal since it is harder for him to keep up with the potty training when he's away from home....as I'm sure it is with most other children as well.

Now, I am literally exhausted.....my energy levels are down, but my spirits are high! Please keep us in your prayers....:) Love You All! :)

No comments: